Working at Puccini Bomboni means being part of a team that wants to realize the best and highest achievable for its customers day in and day out. We are looking for nice, friendly colleagues for the following job (s):
Part time sales staff (16 – 24 hours / week)
- To speak and advise customers about our products and to guide them with their purchase
- ensure that the stores look clean and well-kept at all times
- refilling shelves and mirrors with chocolates
- inventory management; cash transactions; start up and shut down the store.
- MBO + education work and thinking level
- shopping experience of at least 2 years
- good oral control of Dutch and English
- knows how to treat people from all countries well and respectfully; accurately
- Drive to keep our customers optimally satisfied every time
- attention to detail and hygiene
- positive attitude and appearance
- pro active towards clients
- wants to learn everything about our products.
The working hours are in the first instance from 8.30 to 12.30 or from 14.30 to 19.30. Working days for which we are looking for people are Tuesday through Saturday. Contract duration 6 – 12 months with the intention to extend with mutual satisfaction. Compensation in accordance with Bakkers collective agreement.
Interested? Then you can send your application or any questions to Ivor Brinkman via email@example.com