“Gosh, you are open, how lovely!” This is a reaction we’ve heard many times over the past days.
The health and safety of our employees and customers is priority Number One. For that purpose, we have made all necessary arrangements in line with the instructions of our government and the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and Environment). However, we still want to provide our customers with the opportunity to enjoy their favourite chocolates. For that reason, albeit with slightly amended opening hours and shops that look a bit different due to our Corona policy, our shops are still open. If you want to go out while applying the 1,5 meter rule, please feel welcome for a chat and chocolate.
Updated In-store Procedures
To ensure your health and safety during your visit to our shops, we have made the following adjustments to our in-store practices.
- Our door policy allows one customer in the store at one time, unless you are accompanied by a second member who is a part of your group.
- A distance of 1.5 meters is maintained between the store assistant and customer at all times
- Our famous bonbon table has been placed behind an additional protective layer of plastic
- We ask our customers to handle our pre-packed chocolate products as little as possible, and ask our store assistants for any information.
- Our store assistants clean any cartons that have been taken and not purchased
- At this time, we are only accepting pin transactions
- After each transaction the keys of our pin device are cleaned and our store assistants replace their plastic gloves