1. General information
You should be aware that Puccini Bomboni BV is not responsible for the privacy policies of other sites and sources to which this site may refer or which may refer to us.
2. Use of personal data
Puccini Bomboni BV processes your personal data because of your use of our services and/or because you provided us with those data. The data will be stored on the secured servers of Puccini Bomboni BV at an external hosting service as selected by ourselves.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process and, dependent on the purpose of your visit to our website, (temporarily) store.
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you pro-actively provide to us e.g. by creating a profile on our website, during correspondence or by phone
- Bank account number (only when you transfer money to us directly)
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Internetbrowser and type of equipment
- Age and gender (if shared by you)
3. The purpose of and the foundation on which we are processing personal data
Puccini Bomboni BV collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring that your order gets delivered correctly.
- Answering your questions as good as possible.
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this necessary to perform our services.
- To inform you about changes in our products and services.
- To enable you to create an account.
- To analyse your behaviour on our website in order to improve the website and to align the offering of products and services to your preferences.
- To meet legal obligations, like storing data for completing tax returns.
4. Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service has no intention to gather data of visitors of our website younger than 18 years of age. Unless they have obtained approval of their parents or legal representative. We can however not verify whether a visitor is younger than 18 years of age. We therefore advise parents to be aware of the online activities of your children such to prevent that their personal data are being gathered without their consent. If you have concluded that we have gathered data of a minor, please contact us via email@example.com. We will then delete this data.
5. Storage period of personal data
We store your personal data as longs as you are a client of ours. This means that we will store your customer profile until the moment that you indicate that you do not wish to use our services anymore. If you indicate this to us we will treat this as a request for removal. Due to fiscal regulations we are obliged to keep your invoices on file for the lawful period. Employees cannot however obtain any access anymore to your customer profile and any documents related to you.
6. Sharing personal data with third parties
Puccini Bomboni BV shares your personal data with third parties when this is necessary to execute the agreement between you and our company. We make arrangement with these service providers to secure the confidential treatment of your personal data. We share personal data with the following service providers:
- MyParcel | Sending partner | Name, address, phone number, e-mail | Dutch jurisdiction
- PostNL | Sending partner | Name, address, phone number, e-mail | Dutch jurisdiction
- DPD | Sending partner | Name, address, phone number, e-mail | Dutch jurisdiction
- UPS | Sending partner | Name, address, phone number, e-mail | Dutch jurisdiction
7. Payment processors
For processing (partly of) receipt of payments in our online store, we are using the platforms of Mollie and Paypal. These platforms process your name, address and payment data like bank account number or credit card number. They have taken necessary measures to protect your personal data. They retain the right to use your data to improve their services and for that purpose share (on an anonymous basis) data with others. All measures as mentioned before also apply to those services for which they engage with third parties. Mollie and Paypal do not store your data any longer than as required by law.
Puccini Bomboni uses functional, analytical and marketing cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone. Puccini Bomboni BV uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: These ensure the proper functioning of our website, e.g. to remember your preferential settings.
- Statistical cookies: These enable us to record your surfing behavior while visiting our website such that we can continuously improve your customer experience.
- Marketing cookies: On this website cookies are placed by third parties. These include e.g. advertising and/or media agencies. These cookies enable us:
- To track which advertisments have been show to you before to avoid re-appearance.
- To measure how many people click on our advertisements to have a basis for payment to the party providing us the advertising space.
- To assess the success of our advertisements.
You can switch off cookies by using the settings on your internet browser. Also you can remove information from you browser by cleaning up your history and all stored data.
This privacy statement is dated 1stof May 2018 and adapted to the use of and the opportunities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes in this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore recommended that you regularly check this privacy statement.
10. Consult, adjust or removed stored personal data
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or remove any personal data that is provided to us in time. Please send your request to do so to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you have send us such a request we will ask you to provide us with documents to identify yourself . We will respond to you within 4 weeks.
11. Protection of your personal data
Puccini Bomboni BV applies the required duty and care to the protection of your personal data and takes necessary actions to oppose abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized publication or unauthorized change. When you suspect that your personal data are not securely stored or if there are any signs of abuse, please contact us immediately.
12. Questions and feedback